Printer Showing Communication Error, it is the most irritating and critical issue which hinders in between the work process.
If talking about the printers then we all are familiar with this fact that they make our work so easy and saves our time a lot.
And in this era its really impossible to live without all these gadgets. Hence, the issues like Printer Showing Communication Error should be resolved as quickly as possible so that you will not face any difficulty in the work process.
For those who were looking for a permanent solution, you all can smile now as we are going to tell you some important steps in this article. So make your eyes big and start reading the article carefully.
Steps To troubleshoot Printer Showing Communication Error
Apply each method one and by one and check if the issue got solve or not.
Check All The Cables
The first step is so easy to follow. You just need to check if all the cables are connected properly with your computer and printer. If they are connecting properly then it may be possible that you are using the cables of low quality. Hence try to change the cable and then give your printer a command to print something. If the issue is still the same then jump to the next step.
Check the printer’s driver
Behind the issue of Printer showing Communication Error, the main cause could be the printer’s driver. And it’s very important to update the driver of the printer to make your printer error-free.
To update the driver of your printer – follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of your printer.
- According to the model of your printer check for the available updates for the driver.
- Download the update of the driver into your system.
- From the system, open the file and install the driver of the printer by following all the instruction given on the screen
- Update the printer driver and check if the issue got resolved or not.
Check if you have the proper wi-fi connection. For the same follow the steps given below:
- Click on the “system preferences” if you have the Mac and “settings” if you have windows.
- From the network tab, click on the advanced option.
- See if your wi-fi connection is working fine. If you have found some trouble in your network then call your network providers now.
At the End
If all the above methods found un-useful then don’t make your heart small and call on our helpline numbers or visit our website.
You can call them anytime as they are 24*7 available.
All the technicians working there are highly skilled and smart and able to resolve all the issues in no time.
So you don’t need to go anywhere else, just make a simple call and you will get to know how best service provider we are.