Are you facing issues when HP printer won’t connect to WiFi? Well, have you been facing this situation in which you are not able to print? Since you might have tried everything, you must know why these issues occur?
Many reasons are responsible for why you be might be facing this situation. You need to understand that before you start to follow the steps for troubleshooting. This is because the steps of troubleshooting vary from printer to printer.
It also depends on the type of PC you are pairing it with. When you set up the printer, it differs from printer to printer. This means the steps to fix the printer will also be different depending on where it has been previously connected to.
One of the causes of why your printer might not be connecting to the WiFi is because the router is not working well or the HP printer offline. You might be facing the intermittent internet issue that might be causing the issue.
Other causes could be when the printer is not working properly due to various paper pins or paper inside the printer that could be causing the issue to persist.
If you are looking for help, then you can get in touch with our experts who are experienced and trained to resolve these issues.
Here are some of the troubleshooting steps that you can follow in order to resolve the issue of HP Printer won’t connect to WiFi.
Here is a guide for troubleshoot HP Printer won’t connect to WiFi
- The first step that you need to follow is to test and check all the cable connections that are there with your printer. Make sure that you check your laptop as well as your router. Also, check the connection between the laptop router and printer and whether or not it is operating well or not.
- Another thing that you need to make sure is that all the USB cables are properly connected and the printer is switched on or not.
- After that take a deep look at the tray of the printer and see for any paper jams if there are any. After that make sure that the printer is attached to the WiFi and it is aligned nicely within the tray of the printer.
- Sometimes the issue is with the update which is why you might be facing the HP Printer Offline issue. What you need to do is to click the menu and then look for any updates that are still left to install.
- You need to restart your device by selecting the restart options from the menu.
- You can even open the document that you need to print. Now, you can press Ctrl+p in order to give the printer to print the option.
- Now see whether or not the printing is working or not.
Fixing the HP printer not connecting to WiFi issue:
When you are going to follow the troubleshooting options you need to choose the printer by clicking on the alternate button and then picking the printing with which you might be facing the issue.
1. Reset the machine:
What you need to do is to click on the menu and select the option of device choices from the menu. After you have made the selection of your device, then click on the print and test option.
After that, you need to press the Ctrl key and press the right click at the same time for the printer listing.
If you need to add a printer, then you can select the option to add a printer or scanner. Make sure that you are selecting the right printer from the choices. Try to print the after these steps and see if it has resolved the issue or not.
There are some more steps that you can try and check the HP printer drivers. There may be various technical reasons that might be causing the printer to go down. Maybe the WiFi is not able to connect properly or follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
2. Faulty Hardware Issue:
Well, among some of the most common reasons, faulty hardware is sometimes the issue that might be causing the hardware not to work properly. If you think that some parts might have gone outdated, then you may disconnect that part from the printer and stop the printing.
Make sure that you get in touch with the HP printer’s assistance if this is the case.
3. Wireless Connectivity Check:
When you are using the HP printer on mac, make sure you connect the USB correctly. It can be the issue where the connection made is faulty and this might be the real cause of the issue.
Make sure you have properly connect to the WiFi and all the connection is working fine and intact.
4. Check Papers in the tray:
Sometimes the main issue why the HP printer might stay offline for too long is because of the paper jamming. There are sometimes pieces of paper that are left inside the printer that might be the real reason behind the issue.
Make sure that you are removing these papers from the tray. After that reboot the device in order to make sure that it comes back online.
Most of the time, this step is going to help the user in order to resolve the HP printer offline issue.
After all this you are still not able to resolve the issue, then get in touch with the experts. They are going to help you with the proper and right resolution to the issue.
They are experience and can help you out of this issue. And they are 100 percent verified and have knowledge as well. They are not only going to help you but are going to teach you. So that you do not face such an issue again and if you do you can solve it on your own.