When it comes to the printer most choices are only for the Canon printer. People just love to use Canon as it is the most amazing printer. It has many features and it also prints in full HD, it works very smoothly, fast and clearly.
Oops, are you facing Canon Printer Error u052? Is it annoying or disturbing? Don’t worry, you will be soon out of the Canon Printer Code u052, it is a very normal issue.
Here is the complete guide to fix the Canon printer error u052, we are there with you until you do not get the success.
If you want to get rid of this issue quickly then you can freely get in touch with our experts. They are always there to support and guide you. Also, they are present 24×7 hours only for you.
So, before fixing this Canon Printer Error u052 we will give you a little bit of touch about what this u052 error means, what’s the reason for this error that is screening on your device.
As error u052 on the Canon Printer is not a very big issue it is just a printhead fails issue.
So, now you are clear with what the error u0522 on your device means, but you are still not out of this situation. You have to follow some of the steps to remove this error from your Canon Printer.
Fix The Canon Printer Error u052 – With this Useful method
So, now it’s time to share the fixing steps for this error on your printer. These steps would be very simple and effective to do. You definitely get good results from following these steps correctly. So, let’s start, have a look!
Restart Your Device:
So, the first step to fix this error is to restart your device. Sometimes it gets offline or due to more exceeding printing.
And the number of scans that were there only and further harm your device and creates hurdles too. So, it’s very important to reset your device to remove all the unnecessary data.
Also, you must reset your device once in a month. It’s very important.
How to Restart Your Printer:
- Firstly, you will see a power switch placed on the Canon printer, have you found it? Great, just press that power off button.
- Now, you have to wait for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After the time completes you have to power it on, by the same process, press that power of switch again.
- Now, your device is rebooted, but how will you know, right? So, you will get to know if your device is restarted or not by observing the display. If date or time appears on the display then it means you cleared the first step.
Some users will be out of this issue now but some of the users will be still facing this issue, right? Don’t worry we have one more solution to fix this issue. Have a look below!
Ok, so now it’s a very common thing which can be a biggest reason for the Canon printer Error u052 is screening because of a piece of paper that is stuck on your printer.
Are you thinking of removal of the paper or to check that there is something or not you have to get your printer to the servicer? No, need to take it anywhere.
We will tell you how to fix this issue on your own, just carefully follow below written steps.
- Open the printer cover.
- After opening the printer cover just Look for any jammed paper carefully.
- Have you found any piece of paper? If yes then follow the further steps.
- Remove that or also check the right and left side of the printhead.
- After checking there, cover it again.
- And open the jam clear cover.
- Open the inside cover.
- If you find any jammed paper just remove it from there.
- Now, close the inside and jam cover.
- Unplug the machine from the power outlet for 5 seconds.
- Now kindly just have to re-plugin.
Make sure that there would be no unwanted particles like a small piece of paper or a bunch of dust. If there would be such unwanted particles there in your scanner then it will let your device be destroyed too.
Cleanliness is important for everyone, make sure to clean your Canon printer once a week so that it will not create such a situation that troubles you.
- Open your Canon printer.
- Get the cartridges into the cartridges replacement position.
- Double-check both of the cartridges installed there.
- Make sure, your cartridges both carry the correct codes for your printer, it’s very important.
- If you want to check the correct codes, then just google the model number and from there you will easily find the information that is correct or not.
- Next, we have to make sure the cartridges are clean, if it will be not clean or it would be damaged then it won’t be able to correctly identify.
- Just give them a quick wipe with a small piece of cloth.
- Also, clean the contacts too.
We hope, after following these above steps you are now out of this issue, and that is exactly what we want.
But if you are still facing this error on your Canon printer then just get in touch with our experts.